03 April 2009

It has been so long since..

It has been so long since I wrote my last blog...I've blogged everywhere...from Friendster, Myspace to Xanga..I even created this blogspot acc sometimes ago, but i totally forgot the login info and even the email I'd used to register...hehe....I wanna blog again,this time around-only in here :) ...I'll try to find time to jot some pieces of my mind daily if I've time... ;-) so, pls welcome me back here...

Now the clock shows 9:22, starting of the day. Just now I came to Kulim from SP, to send my dad to Butterworth coz he's taking flight to Sabah later..his friend will be going with him to the airport..so guess what time I woke up? 530am! and now I'm sleepy...ZZZZzzzzZZzzz... gotto go get some stimulating beverage -- COFFEE...let's have some.. :)



2 comments: