29 April 2009

Warehouse sale - crazee buying act

last sunday there was a "Sony Crazy Warehouse Clearance Sales "..mmg fit lah dgn subject sale tu...crazeee...not the sale but the ppl...and i was one of them... :P i didn't even survey the price for I thought that the warehouse sale surely will offer you more good prices compared the the current market value...and the thoughts of that led me to buy a camera...yes i was looking for 1 due to I've a lot of trip/vacation coming up all in this year, and my handphone camera does not capture very good/sharp picture..so,i bought Sony W120 cybershot series for 700 with the 4GB memory card and the casing.. all for $700...i wasn't sure that i've got a good price, but I think more or less same as the market price...hmm, rasa2 nya this was the easiest and fastest decision I made before I buy anything.... sbb konon2 nya sale for 2 hours....damn it, tipu ja..at that time there was a lot of ppl, and some of the stocks finished earlier like mp3 player 512mb for $79 (i think this is a worth buy)... so sbb kelam kabut sgt2 terus ja capai camera tu and swipe my credit card...hmm, what to do laaa....dah beli, so guna ja la... ;P anyhow, its in my fav color - PINK...so I knida like it, with a lil bit of regret for not surveying the price before I buy...so, ingat kawan2, jgn terburu2 kalau ada sale2 ni, vetter survey for the price... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment