21 May 2009

Most undeserved Idol winner of all time...

I haven't saw the result show yet (I will tonite), but getting to know that Kris has won the title this year, piss me off!!! yes, Kris Allen is the American Idol winner this year.. by now, the whole world should already know the fact and I think that he is the most undeserved winner of all time...I mean c'mon, he does not even hit the high notes in the last song that created by Kara and if you see this season's talent, from the starting of the show, you'll be shock in the end, to know that Kris has won it! I thought the show is about SINGING competition….not playing instruments competition….Yes Kris is good at playing his guitar /piano but the voice is terrible! Kris is just a good musician…NOT A SINGER……
I’ve some thoughts what will Adam sounds on cd, with his high pitch/screaming tones but since Danny is not in the final anymore, my vote goes to Adam….and I believe no Idol contestants can beat his performance on the show, ever….and for that, he is a more DESERVED winner after all...I still can’t believe the fact that Kris has WON and even survived till the final!
In 5 yrs time, we’ll see if Kris or Adam or Danny will do better in the real music industry out there!


http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/realitycheck/blog/2009/05/american_idol_finale_and_the_winner_is.html
“…because the show was so pro-Adam all season. You know American voters love an underdog!”
American votes him because he is an underdog for sure….. :P
“Kris says it feels good, "but Adam deserves this."”
Even Kris himself does not think that he deserves it!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Unbelievable and dumbfounding Idol show facts of all time.. and I feel like I'm going to BANNED the next Idol season, or maybe I'll just watch it for the sake of watching Ryan Seacrest hosting the show, yes he's one Hot man! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment