06 July 2009

'Kopitiam' concept restaurant yg bersepah2

I just got back from the newly-opened kopitiam concept restaurant in kulim....i shall say it's the worst 1 I've ever been so far.. price+food wise.. .seriously not recommended at all.. the only thing that's edible is the cili potong..tu pun sbb standard cili+kicap... I ordered 'tasteless-saltless' char kuetiow, nurul ordered hainan chicken 'lembik' rice and finally lyn ordered 'weird-looking-and-tasting' kuetiow kungfu....food->failed....drinks? worse... I ordered radix 'so-called' ice blended...ceh...baik buat sendiri kt rumah! hampeh!!

there're about 6-7 pages menu with no specialities in anything... at least tag la a few favourite menus from the restaurant kan... turns out there is NONE.... there is no way I'll be going there again... hehe.... But I just hope they could improve/ change the chefs or whatever la so that they'll survive....

nama kedai tu 'MAI KOPITIAM'....certainly aku tak mau MAI dah.... :P

2 comments:

  1. tapi ada jugak yg komen kata ok makanan kat situ

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat Mai Kopitiam ke? ishk... tk sedap la.. dah tutup pun skrg ni...

    ReplyDelete