29 January 2010

Final step - done

Final step done... counting days 'till 12th March ... betul ka apa yg aku buat? i hope so... my emotions right now? all scrambled up! terrified, hopeful, worried, anxious, anticipated.... hmm...will I ever regret of taking this step... ? I realize the path is totally changed...I'm taking a new turn, its not gonna be the same road...I'm gonna start all over again from the starting point.. good thing is I will hv the chance to learn lotsa new things... new experiences...meet new people....make some new friends.. but will I be okay? Will I fit in the new environment? Am I gonna be escaping from alligator's mouth into dragon's? hehe translation ok : keluar mulut buaya, masuk mulut naga... kihkih...

...I hope I'll be okay...

3 comments:

  1. insyaallah apa yang syg buat tu perkara yg betul..lepas solat minta doa padaNYA k...azmal support apa2 pun keputusan ana

    ReplyDelete