15 April 2010

Dah Sebulan Kat HW :)

15th --> Hr ni genap lah sebulan kat tpt baru. Alhamdulillah so far so good (I hope it'll maintain this way, guess will not, biasa la mana ada semua bnda senang kan.. msti ada ups and downs). Getting busier each day with more and more SAP projects coming in. Yeah, this is what I came here for, to be an SAP expert, so that my market value will be higher and then I'll be SAP consultant with 5 figure salary (huhu...dream on! :D ). Right,....back to reality, :) esok ada training, I'll be taking up Sandra's SAP security role, and she'll be giving me the training. Once complete, I'll be having new responsibility. She's passed me some related docs to review before training, so mlm ni ada homework la pulak, it's ok, for my own benefit jgk. But apa2 pun thanks to my great mentor for his great help and guidance. He's been such a great colleague and help to not only me, but lotsa ppl! It's nice when you've this kinda ppl as your team mate, eventhough the work is stressful enuf.
Guess that's all I've fr now, wish me luck!

Ajajafaiti!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment