14 July 2010

Weekend = bday Nurul + WC final

Nurul's bday falls on 12th Jul the same date as WC final, so it can be considered as 1 of her greatest bday gift of all (she said so...heheee). That night me, Lyn, Ksham, Abg Mad and Sunther brings her out for dinner at Chillis @ gurney. We had big posh dinner lah that night. ;) I had bacon burger, Nurul mushroom burger, Lyn 'i-forgot-what' burger and Ksham and Abg Mad shared a plate of fajita (nasib baik share coz it is a very big portion for 1 person) and Sunther had Chic grill (I think so...dh lupa). After dinner, photo and crazy jokes sessions we headed to Eastin Hotel which I had pre-book for our WC final show! hehee.. tkde la book apa pun just that I have a close friend's hubby working there - Syima's hubby - Najib, so senang la nk arrange ;) nasib baik la ada diorg, if not sure no place coz the lounge area mmg limited for the big crowd that went there on that night. Even tho none of the teams is my fav one, but I enjoyed the time I spent with all my friends watching and arguing over the games. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment