24 June 2011

Deadlines --> deadmeat

I just came back from work after 16 suffering hours of just looking at the codes and debug em. I really can't wait to close this project coz I'm getting tired and bored of it by now. Apart from that I've actually learnt a lot during this project coz I developed it from scratch and by referring to other existing automation. So it's an important milestone for me to be in this new co and this new job. Without realizing it has been half year I've been working and living in this used-to-b-my-most-hated city. How time flies. Nothing much I can do so coz im bonded for a few years, all I hope is I'll survive. 1 of my strength that I found out during the strength finder training is 'adaptability', so i guess I'm well adapted to this whole new environment :) well I thank god for that natural skill given to me. 

: the flowchart (ni pn yg tk complete punya..huh) :

No comments:

Post a Comment