17 January 2012

Apam polkadot 2nd trial


Last Friday, my ofcmate hosted a potluck session bersempena coming CNY. Me and hubby decided to bring apam polkadot. hehe... (since it is the only thing that I know how to do right now, ok sa I mentioned earlier, I'm still learning....remember? ) :P

Basically I just followed an online recipe here
We changed something though, we replaced the fresh milk with full cream milk. :P coz fresh milk dh expired.






pengukus + bekas kuih lompang (kasui) itu dipinjam dr MIL :P 






before kukus... note* color purple tu a mixture of blue+red coloring that I have...nsb baik ambik subject lukisan masa sekolah dlu..hehe






ni la apam yg dh dikukus....kali ni dia tk jd telur dinasour sbb kukus dlm bekas lompang, so all came out almost similar size. comeeellllness kan? tp ada lobang2... ermm... mayb due to mixture tepung tu yg tk perfect sgt. its ok we can improvise it next time ;)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! Kak Ida kuih muih ni fail big time hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... but u should try to make this, it's fun and cute looking kuih :D

      Delete