06 January 2012

Funny nightmare


I'm writing this entry because I don't want to forget this 1 particular funny story that I've experienced last few nights.  I love and used to sleep alone at nights except when I sleep over at my friend's house or relative's and got no say to have my own private room / bed juz to myself. 

I just got married, 28 days to be exact. It means I now have a roomate and no longer sleeping alone on a bed at nights. My husband snores. Yup I know it's so common among guys, even some girls do have that habit or not too much if I say it's a disease. It's actually being called as medical problem alright, so I am not simply calling it that way. 

On Wednesday night, I tried so hard to go to sleep (because of the snoring sound) and when I was about to sleep soundly I heard my husband screamed out loud " Hahhh...engkauuu...kau...kau...kau..." sambil tunjuk2 jari telunjuk kt atas, and of course I was awaked by the loud screaming, I thought he was dreaming of having a fight with somebody when later on he screamed out loudly "Allahuakbar!!!" Then I thought he must be dreming about going to war. I right away pat him hardly and asked him to istighfar  byk kali "mengucap3x sayang....!" Then he woke up and told me he was dreaming about ghost that was coming down from the bedroom ceiling - in his house at Tmn Perling, Johor.  In that dream he was challenging the ghost to come down to him but when the ghost did, he screamed terrifyingly calling out for Allah. :)  I found it funny and scary at the same time.  (Kalau imagine ja muka dia tgh jerit tu sure nk gelak guling2) And when I looked at my iphone, it shows 3+am, and people always say that it is the time when "makhluk2 halus" ni suka mengacau. My husband kept on looking at our bedroom ceiling while hugging me tight - I dunno whether he got scared even more than me. haha. And I took the opportunity of that silent-snoring-free moment to get back to sleep. :) 


" nightmare (night + mare) is an unpleasant dream that can cause a strong negative emotional response from the mind, typically fear or horror, but also despairanxiety and great sadness. The dream may contain situations of danger, discomfort, psychological or physical terror. Sufferers usually awaken in a state of distress and may be unable to return to sleep for a prolonged period of time" (sumber dari Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment