09 March 2012

The BIG three zero

Some people say age is just a number. Bg aku itu adalah ayat menyedapkan hati. :) Today is the day where my age finally turns to the BIG three zero. Well, eventho it's not welcomed but it still come, of course if possible I would like to freeze the calendar on 8th Mar...but i don't have the super power. Another decade has passed, what have I achieved so far?
- The most recent occurrence or I could say achievement is that I'm finally married! :) And me and hubby managed to pay everything by ourselves :) not even help from the bank. alhamdulillah.
- Some 'few' years back I got my degree.. :)
- Got a job :)
- Bought my 1st car which I still use now :)
- Bought a house but it's still under construction.

Well, it looks like a short list.....erm.. tp bersyukur la dgn apa yg Allah dah kurniakan. It's never enough for us humans, but the truth is there are more ppl who a suffering on the other side of the world, example the ppl in africa and uganda. last nite i saw a video about kony2012 project in youtube, it really touched my heart and make me realize that I am actually a lucky woman, I live in a peaceful country, I have a husband, families and friends who love me, I have a job, a house to live in, enough money to buy food and sustain my life. Well, what more can I ask for. The rest is depend on our own selves, we have all the sources that we need and we just need to shape our life the way we want it to be. Either to sustain as it is , to be more successful in our career,  to be a better wife, to be a better daughter/son, to be a better sister/bro, to be a better friend and so on.. It all depends on us :)

Anyway, it happened to be International Women Day on 8th Mar, so it was double celebration for me this year. Hubby actually bought me a rose and gave my birthday present on the 8th March :)


In addition to that, he cooked us our dinner :) Macaroni! 




It turns out to be a long entry again. I suppose I should stop now :D
Anyway Happy 30th Birthday to me. I hope I could be a better wife / daughter / sis / friend / hamba Allah. Pray all the good things go my way :)


Here's the Kony 2012 vid



2 comments:

  1. The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams;
    the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping
    of their wits :).. enjoy life...Very happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash. I'm very much relieved to read ur +ve comments here.. hehehe.... yup2... let's enjoy our life while we can ;)

      Delete