27 March 2012

Menu orang sakit paling senang di dunia / The easiest chicken porridge recipe on earth =)

My mom used to make me bubur nasi ayam (chicken porridge) since I was small whenever I had fever. I never learnt how she made it though =P And recent Sunday my hubby felt feverish and it gave me the reason to learn how to make the porridge. I right away called mom. It's actually the most simplest recipe I've heard so far. No wonder my mom doesn't bother me to learn about it before. It's just a chop2, throw the chopped items all together and serve it. Yup, just a few simple steps! So, here I 'm gonna share how I made it. 

What you need? (Serving for 2 full bowls)
  1. Rice (Beras)  1 cup
  2. Onion (Bawang besar) - 1
  3. Carrot - 1/2
  4. Tapioca (Ubi kentang) - 1
  5. Salt (Garam)
  6. Boneless chicken (Ayam) - sliced or cut into strips (you could also switch to fish)


How To?
1. Dice the carrot, tapioca and onions. 


2. Wash rice in a pot. Add in 6 cups of water. (I kept adding up and I estimate it was 6 cups, it depends on you tho -if you prefer the porridge to be thicker, lessen the water and vice-versa)
3. Throw all the diced items and chicken into the same pot. (atau dlm bahasa kedah nya - tauk semua yg dh potong2 tu dlm periuk tu :p )
4. Add in some salt. (Tambah garam secukup rasa, nk boh Maggie Secukup Rasa pn boleh)
5. Heat them up! (Letak atas api) :)
6. Serve it while it's still hot. Yummy! (Makan masa panaih2, sedap!)


No comments:

Post a Comment