20 April 2009

MamaMeow and the kittens have gone missing.... :(



the cat+her kittens have been left by somebody some day around past few weeks..since then they all live in front of my rental hse in kulim...1 fine day,when i arrived at home from work I found 4 lil kittens in my hse yard...they were all sitting in a small box that just fit 4 of them...so CUTTEEE!at that time, the mother was not there, and i was damn worried that the kittens will all die since they can't eat by their own yet..i even tried to feed them with full cream milk...and soon after that the mother cat came back and sat infront of my hse door while wathcing me trying to fed her kittens..oh,actually she went to look for food...i was so relieved once I saw her at that time...Afew days after, me and y hsemates that originally didn't like cats+ kittens...So they were named MamaMeow,BabyMiu,Owen(that supposed to be called as Oren),Bubu(stands for Kelabu, but my hsemates all call her Penyu coz she can't walk preperly)and Puteh@Miki(Miki as in Mickey Mouse coz she's all white and her ears are black.. ;)
Last Friday, all of them went missing ..My hsemate called me while I was still in the ofc since I stayed back till 8pm on that day...They tried to cook rice+fish just to persuade MamaMeow to come and bring the kittens back...when I arrived home,KakSham(my hsemate) showed me the location where she believed the kittens were placed by MamaMeow..in a big bush..at that time it was dark, so we couldn't see them or hear their voices..suddenly I saw MamaMeow being chased by 3 'Pirate'Male cats...Damn!They were the reasons MamaMeow felt dangerous to leave the kittens in front of the hse...I managed to chase 2 of the stray cats away... We'll try to look for them again today...so wish us luck!




1 comment: